From Amanda!

sexpush.com sexpush at sexpush.com
Wed Jan 3 21:24:14 CST 2001

---------
Ven y registrate en la nueva pagina de Animexico
http://animexico.net.mx/registro.php3
---------
Hello Again!

Hey there... How are you doing today? I just wanted to let you know that I placed a video of my friend Shelly and I online. She really wanted me to hook up with her for sometime, so I finally gave in. We made a great "naughty" video of the two of us at her brother's house. It's just the two of us getting kinky in his garage with some toys and whip cream. I know that you will love the video and there are also a bunch of my pictures there too! It's free to get in to this site, you just need to verify your age, and you get free instant access. I am putting together some other stuff right now with a few of my other friends, and I will email you those links when they are ready, ok? BTW, are you going to post your pictures online for me to see too? Have a great day....talk to you soon!

The link to our video:

http://signup.homegrownvideo.com/cgi-bin/hIn.cgi/320/3201194/R

Love,

Amanda
Hugs 000
Kisses XXXPLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL! If you wish to be removed please see the bottom of this message for instructions. You only received this email by requesting it.