Hi, It's me again.

Candi Candi377915 at erotica-mail.com
Mon Nov 20 15:02:19 CST 2000

---------
Hey,
Well, your old girlfriend Candi is at it again.  I swear that trouble just finds me!  I have to tell you something that I'm not very proud of and I need your help. I thought I could just let it slide, but I'm sure that people (including my family - yikes) are going to find out anyway.  I kind of had a crazy night a couple of months ago with these two amazing guys in Vegas.  I know I didn't tell you about it because you and I had just broken up and I didn't want to upset you or get you pissed off at me.  I want us to stay friends.  But I just found out that the two guys were sleaze-bag Pornographers and took photos of me which they've put on this website here:

http://www.wetdreams.com     The name says it all!!

I happen to be the featured slut right now.  I've never been so embarrassed in all my life.  I had no idea they were taking pictures of me.  I was really drunk and every single thing we did ended up on film!

I need you to help me figure out what to do.  Naked pictures of me are all over the Internet now.  Do you think you are willing to help me get out of this mess?  God, I hope my family never sees these.   Why was I so stupid?

Please call me asap to tell me what to do.

Love,
Candi

If you do not wish to receive any more Erotica Mail, simply send an email to: remove at erotica-mail.com Your account with Erotica Mail will be terminated immediately. To re-subscribe, all you need to do is enter your email address in the Erotica Mail signup form, located at http://www.erotica-mail.com
---------
Para salir del foro, manda un correo a majordomo at animexico.net.mx
sin asunto y en el cuerpo del mensaje escribe
unsubscribe anime
---------