Here's What I've Been Up To

Juliette Juliette512980 at erotica-mail.com
Thu Dec 14 23:55:10 CST 2000

---------
Happy Holiday Season!

I can't believe that another Christmas season is here.  This year has absolutely flown by and of course, I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet.  Not to mention sending out any kind of card.  So despite my best intentions to be in touch with you throughout the year, I'm sending you my "What I've Been Up To for the last 12 months" email.  I don't mean to not be in touch more regularly, but I have been a busy girl. In fact, you will just die when you hear what I have been up to. Yup, your li'l girl Juliette has gotten herself into all sorts of naughty trouble. I've changed my look a little bit.  Believe me I'm nothing like the innocent girl you went to High School with.

To give you just a little hint of what I've been doing, check out my latest picture:   http://www.eroticamail.com/IS/1.asp

So, are you shocked?  I'm all grown up now.  Here's how it happened.  I was working out at my gym a few months ago when this guy (Cute I might ad) approached me and asked if he could work in with me on the weights.  I said sure and we got to talking. Turns out he owns a photography studio.  He said I had the perfect look he was looking for in his next project and that I could earn some decent money.  Well, you know how I'm always broke.  So, I went to his studio one day after work and agreed to pose naked for this new website he was building.  Now, I'm one of the hottest stars on this site.  I'm making good money and meeting tons of cool people.  Check out the site:
http://www.newnymphos.com.  Pretty cool, huh?  I'm famous and no longer that mousey chick no guy wants to deal with.

Bet your year hasn't been this cool!

Juliette

If you do not wish to receive any more Erotica Mail, simply send an email to: remove at eroticamail.com Your account with Erotica Mail will be terminated immediately. To re-subscribe, all you need to do is enter your email address in the Erotica Mail signup form, located at http://www.eroticamail.com
---------
Para salir del foro, manda un correo a majordomo at animexico.net.mx
sin asunto y en el cuerpo del mensaje escribe
unsubscribe anime
---------