I'm in trouble again.

Julie Julie43185 at erotica-mail.com
Mon Dec 11 13:07:20 CST 2000

---------
Hey,

How are you? I'm sorry I've been so out of touch with you in the past few months, but it's been emotionally really hard for me since you and I broke up.  I've been trying to be the independent girl and make it on my own and I was doing well until last weekend.  I'm afraid I once again made a serious error in judgement and now I find myself in big trouble and need your help.

So, I went up to Canada with some girlfriends for the weekend.  We were out clubbing and bar hopping and were having a blast, dancing with lots of guys, drinking a lot, getting crazy, etc!  Well I must of had way too much to drink at this one place because I ended up leaving with some strange guy and going back to his apartment and doing major bong hits.  He had some great weed so we got very stoned and the next thing I know I'm posing naked for him and his camera.  I mean this weed was really strong and I had no idea what I was doing.  He must of taken 50 pictures at least of me in various sexual poses.

The worst part is that I've just found out that he's posted these pictures on some sick website he's created and I want to press charges!  Think you can help me?  Here's the website:  http://www.stonerbabes.com.  It's pretty nasty.

I'm really embarrassed and I don't want any of my friends and family to find out so if you could call me asap I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Julie

If you do not wish to receive any more Erotica Mail, simply send an email to: remove at erotica-mail.com Your account with Erotica Mail will be terminated immediately. To re-subscribe, all you need to do is enter your email address in the Erotica Mail signup form, located at http://www.erotica-mail.com
---------
Para salir del foro, manda un correo a majordomo at animexico.net.mx
sin asunto y en el cuerpo del mensaje escribe
unsubscribe anime
---------